Last night we made a quick run to Target to get Boston's first can of baby formula :'( (I plan on doing a post on my breastfeeding journey soon but clearly things aren't going as planned). And like always I wasn't able to get out of there with just the items I needed.
Dustin has never been a fan of putting up Christmas decor until after Thanksgiving but that doesn't mean I can't go ahead and look for some festive stuff now right? Wrong. I think he complained the whole time we were walking down the Christmas isle… Saying things like "You can't buy candy canes yet!!" "We don't need new stockings." "Summer, you are ruining Christmas." I ended up buying the candy canes, some new holiday decor and some new beauty products but I did promise I would not put up our tree until after turkey day was over. Marriage is all about compromise.
- Wreath: I plan on doing a little diy flocking and then jazzing it up a little more to hang on the door. After Thanksgiving of course.
- Mugs (in-store only): Because when its cold out you can never have too many mugs for coffee or hot cocoa.
- L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner (in Blackest Black): I have heard this stuff makes winged eyeliner a breeze so I had to buy some to try out. I feel like winged liner and red lips make for a very pretty and classic look. Perfect for the holidays.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (in Creme de la creme): I am always going to the salon to get gel nails but my mom and best friend swear this stuff lasts almost as long. And since I am always down to save a few bucks I figured I would give it a try.
- Revlon 24 Hour Colorstay Foundation (in Fresh Beige): I normally use Makeup Forever Foundation but one of my favorite beauty bloggers recommends this stuff over a lot of the expensive brands and I thought it would be worth a shot. P.S. I have already tried this one out and so far I love it!