Weight: 22 lbs
Teeth: He has 4 teeth up top and 2 on the bottom. We joke that he is a 1/4th Michael Strahan because his front two teeth are so far apart.
Words: Nothing new this month. He's still saying "mama mama" and "baba" with a few "wow"s thrown in every once in a while.
He is still loving some of the old favorites…
But he has a new favorite toy that I bought him for Christmas…
- My Pal Scout - This thing is so adorable. When you first get Scout you plug him into your computer and tell it your child's name, favorite food, favorite color, and favorite animal. Then when he sings songs he will incorporate some of those things and you should see Boston's face when he says his name. He will look up at me and smile so big like "Hey mom, he knows my name!!" And my favorite part of the whole toy??? It doesn't have the same high pitched voice that plays on just about just about every other toy he has. Thank goodness!
- Getting his top teeth brushed. We have no problem with the bottom teeth but the top are another story. He flails around almost as much as when we are trying to use the snot sucker. Not fun.
- We still don't have a crawler but I swear he is right there... Any day now.
- He is really good at using his pincher grasp and he LOVES using his new skill on puffs. But we do have to be careful because even though they dissolve quick, sometimes he will grab an entire fist full and shove them all in his mouth.
- He is now our little rolly pollie and will roll around as a mode of transportation. He never did this before so we didn't have to really worry about leaving him anywhere until this month and man did he give us a good scare. I guess I could add this to the list of parenting fails but we placed him in the corner of our sectional with his bottle the other day and this little booger rolled right off. Thank goodness he wasn't hurt (he didn't even cry) but we sure felt like jerks after that. So parents, I know everyone "knows" not to leave your kid unattended but let me just reemphasize it for those knuckle heads like me... Do not leave your cutie alone for even a second on any surface other than maybe the floor.
And he's officially over it….