- I was born 2 months early and weighed 4lbs. I ended up needing heart surgery, dropped to 2lbs and stayed in the NICU for the next 2 months. My parents didn't have insurance so my grandmother donated her mothers 10 carat diamond ring to help pay off one of the bills. Crazy enough, that didn't even come close to covering it, and my parents had to pay on me until I was 16 years old. They call me their high maintenance kid.
- My mom and sister are both adopted so one day I hope that I might be able to return favor. You can read more about my sisters adoption here.
- I love traveling and the more exotic the better. My favorite places have been Singapore, Estonia, Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Vancouver. My dream job would be to have a show on The Travel Channel.
- I somehow filled out my college application wrong and instead of getting accepted into the Broadcasting program, I was placed in the Engineering School for Computer Science. Since I am really good at math, I ended up getting a scholarship (which I was too broke to turn down) so I suffered through a year of Engineering and eventually changed my major to Psychology. Why I never went back to Broadcasting, I have no idea.
- I was an actor through middle school, high school, and college. I have done a few tv shows, commercials, and print ads but one of the coolest things I got to do was audition with Luke Wilson for a movie he and his brothers were doing. I ended up not getting the part because they said I made Luke look small. I was 5'6" and about 125lbs… He was pretty tiny.
- And one bonus... Demi Lavoto invited me to her birthday party about 12 years ago. We had met on the set of one of her tv shows, and she had seen me on one of mine, so I guess she thought I was "cool". I ended up not going for whatever reason but whenever I'm sittin' on my couch and see her on tv now I think "Man, I should have gone to that birthday party." ;P
What about y'all? Help me get to know you and put some of your random facts below!