Weight: 23 lbs
Teeth: He has the same 6 as last month. And the same adorable Madonna style gap. I love it!
Words: He finally said "Dada"! I was in the living room playing with him and Dustin was in his office working. He said it, I squealed, and D yelled "Heard it!!" and came running in to give B some lovin'. He was pumped. I swear he has been working on that word since B was a few months old and now it's Boston's favorite word. I rarely can get a "Mama" out of him unless he's crying because he always cries for me. And I eat it up.
He is still loving some of the oldies…
And a few new things…
- My phone.
- The remote.
- Anything I'm eating.
- Gelato. So I know it's not something you should give your kids just yet but I let him taste some of mine one night and he was my best friend the rest of the evening. He was hanging all over me, mouth wide open, trying to get my spoon. And he would pout when I took a bite and didn't offer him some so now we call him our little baby bird.
- The iRobot. He used to love watching it roam around the house but ever since he crawled over and accidentally pushed the On button one night, he has been terrified of it.
- We have a crawler! Usually he just does the Army Crawl but the other day he did a regular crawl and we were all so excited.
- He can pull himself up from a sitting position to a standing position so we had to lower the crib. He is growing too quick!
- He cruises around the edge of our sectional… Usually to grab the remote or some Puffs I have scattered around as motivation. :)