I am an obsessive list maker. It's so bad that I make lists for lists, I put things on lists I have completed just to cross them off, and a lot of the times if something doesn't make it on my list it gets completely forgotten about. It's such a crutch for me.
At any given time you can probably find at least 2 or 3 crumbled up lists in my purse. So when I started seeing other people's Summer Bucket Lists popping up on social media I knew I had to put it on my list to make one. ;P I mean what's better than a list full of fun stuff to do?
- Take a mini vacation to the beach. (I am dreaming of Seaside… Pictures above.)
- Go for a dinner cruise.
- Go to the Dallas Aquarium.
- Visit the Fort Worth Zoo.
- Take Boston and Bennington to lunch at The Truck Yard.
- Do date night at a vineyard.
- Have a fish fry.
- Listen to the Concert On The Lake on the boat.
- Go kayaking.
- Try yoga on a stand up paddle board. (Honestly this will probably be a disaster.)
- Be the caddy while D golfs.
- Go to a Ranger game.